Marketplace Results

    Other Results

    How to Become an End User

    To become an End User (Member) and participate in purchasing through HGACBuy, you must:

    • Be a state agency, county, municipality, special district, or other political subdivision of a state, or a qualifying non-profit corporation (providing one or more governmental function or service)
    • Possess legal authority to enter into the Contract.

    The End User warrants that both requirements are fulfilled by execution of an Interlocal Contract (ILC).

    Types of Participating End Users:

    • Municipalities, Cities, Counties and State Agencies
    • Councils of Government
    • Schools, School Districts, Colleges, Universities
    • Hospitals and Hospital Districts
    • Emergency Medical Services and Services Districts
    • Volunteer Fire Departments and Rural Fire Prevention Districts
    • Special Law Enforcement Jurisdictions
    • Judicial Courts & Districts
    • Emergency Communications Districts
    • Utility Districts (MUDs, WCIDs, Irrigation, etc.)
    • Special Districts
    • Authorities (Airport, Port, River, Water, Toll Road, etc.)
    • State Agencies
    • Not-for-Profit Corporations [501(c)(3)] providing government function or service
    Program Statutes


    Steps for Completing and Executing the ILC

    Step 1

    Complete the Interlocal Contract Form *(This step will only need to be completed once.)

    Step 2

    Print or Save the completed ILC form.

    Step 3

    Secure a signature by an individual with authority to contractually bind your entity.

    Step 4

    Deliver the signed copy of the ILC to HGACBuy via email, fax, or mail (See details below).

    If you require a contract original, print and sign two (2) contracts.

    Step 5

    H-GAC will execute the contract and return a copy to you electronically.



    H-GAC Cooperative Purchasing Program
    P.O. Box 22777
    Houston, TX 77227-2777

    Special Requirements for Non-Profit Corporations

    Qualifying non-profit corporations providing one or more government services (e.g. Volunteer Fire Departments, Emergency Medical Services) must also submit the following items together with the ILC documents:

    • Copy of 501(c)(3) Form
    • Copy of Charter and By-Laws highlighting section(s) demonstrating that your organization performs a governmental service.
    • Certification of the governmental service(s) that your organization performs. (Form included in the Non-Profit ILC)

    Join us for a Contractor Orientation Webinar

    The orientation will discuss:

    • Our cooperative environment
    • Requirements for Member participation
    • Preparing Contract Pricing Worksheets
    • Purchase orders and Order Confirmations
    • Quarterly Activity Reporting

    Join us for Texas Public Safety Conference

    HGACBuy Team will be attending Texas Public Safety Conference

    Join us for FDIC - Fire Department Instructors Conference

    HGACBuy Team will be attending FDIC - Fire Department Instructors Conference