HGACBuy Marketing Materials
HGACBuy has provided the following marketing guidelines and materials for its member Contractors and Vendors.
Policies and Procedures for Marketing
The Procedure for Public Outreach document provides guidelines regarding proper marketing practices and responsibilities of those engaged in the public outreach of HGACBuy’s products or services.
Public outreach practices or activities that could harm HGACBuy, its employees, its customers, or government agencies are prohibited regardless of the justification for such activities. Prohibited activities include the following:
- Using deceptive or misleading statements
- Attempting to induce individuals to place their personal interests above those of the companies or organizations they represent
- Attempting to restrict competition by:
- Inducing a competitor or customer to breach a contract with a third party
- Obtaining unauthorized access to classified or proprietary information or documents
- Securing an unfair competitive advantage
- Violating any law or regulation
- Engaging in any activity that could damage the company's reputation
Any violation listed above will receive a notice.
All Contractors/Vendors releasing brochures, publications, article submissions to press or journals relating to HGACBuy will need to be reviewed by HGACBuy staff (Sr. Communications Coordinator) at least (15) days prior to submitting literature.
Download Policies & Procedures for Marketing